Lmfaooo, this is sooo true.
my sister went to a dress up party. guess which one she is?
Ahhha… literally laughing out loud right now!
Yes Pandora, I’m still listening!
If I knew THEN what I know NOW.
It’s so funny how breathtaking true love can be. It’s kinda like I sit back and think about all of the emotional, mental, and spiritual sacrafices that I made to win the affection of a person who was nothing
but poison for me from the get go.
I remember late nights, sneaking around, being the other women, discovering the other woman, arguing with my
ex’s exes, basically discrespecting my values in oreder to savage what was left of a truly non-existant relationship.
Now that I sit down and think about it I’m greatful for those
exes. I used to think that all of that COWSHIT was normal. Pshhhh! My current guy is everything my ex couldn’t be and nothing that he embodied.
I never knew how it felt to love somebody and know that without a fraction of a doubt, they love you in return.. no matter what! I never knew how it felt to be on his mind and in his heart all day, every day, and
no one else is there with me. I’ve never felt such a close and personal connection to another person without having to give something in return.
Is my relationship a princess fairytale??
Far from it! But it’s everything that I could have ever asked for and more. Even if this one doesn’t work out *knock on wood* I know that beyond any doubt I’d have zero regrets about him or it. I’m doing things differently this time around and it’s extremely refreshing. This is a love that definitely grew on me and I’ve been growing and learning how to love properly every day since the beginning.
- I’m five feet and five inches tall.
- My mom is my rock. Literally, my foundation and reason for living.
- I’ll have my bachelors degree in May and I have absolutely NO forseen purpose for it! :)
- I hate
bananas, peanut butter, cats, prejudice, random strands of hair, chocolate cake, being cut offwhen I’m speaking, fakejewelry anything that starts before 9am.
- I LOVE my family, my friends, chicken, the internet, foreign cultures, sign language, ice water with lemon, good customer service, getting my way, vacations, succeeding, and animal print.
- I’m terrible at spelling but I’m really good at writing and grammar. #weird. I’m also pretty good at driving.
- I watch my food cook every time I put it in the microwave. I’m afraid that the mico fairies may taint it when I’m not looking. I’ll probably go blind from it soon.
- I think I’m fat but I’m too lazy to do anything about it. #AmericanDream
- The only time I ever wear gym/tennis shoes is to work out.
- I’m too sexy for my clothes. #seriously!